Monday, January 26, 2015

Book Tour: Z-Radio by Candy O'Donnell


ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!
Ok, now that I've gotten that out of my system. Did you get to participate with us when we revealed this fantastic cover? If not, check out the book blurb for Author Candy O'Donnell's latest!!!

Blurb:

My life will never be the same again!

My entire existence changed when the Zombie Apocalypse
started. I was bitten and thought my life was going
to end at the radio station. My name is Cherise, and there
are people out there that want me dead!

Intense right!?!?!
Now for a little about this author for those of you who haven't seen it yet:

 
Candy O’Donnell lives in California.
At the age of twelve, she wrote her first mini book, filled mostly with what took place with her mother and her long tedious bout with leukemia. It was a short story told as extra credit when she suffered a sprained ankle and had to be out of school for over two months. School officials refused to believe a word of what she had written until her grandmother, her guardian back then, entered the school with the truth. Everything she had written down was exactly what took place. Unfortunately, her mother succumbed to the disease.
She earned a bachelor’s degree in history and culture. After living with her aunt and uncle for over five years, she wished to explore her uncle’s native heritage, and did so with vigor. She also has grad units in criminal justice.

Twitter: @Candyodonnell















No comments:

Post a Comment