Sunday, January 18, 2015

Book Tour: Dark Night (Strange and Lovely Anthology) by Christine Fonseca

Today, I get the pleasure of highlighting the fabulous Christine Fonseca who wrote Dark Night, of the Strange and Lovely Anthology! It's the beginning of her newest series, and promised to be SUPER EXCITING!!! Check out the snippet I posted below!




Author Bio:

Christine Fonseca is an acclaimed and award-winning author of nonfiction and young adult novels dedicated to helping children and adults find their unique voice in the world. When she isn’t crafting new worlds and new stories, she can be found sipping too many skinny vanilla lattes at her local coffee house. Find out more about Christine or her books at http://christinefonseca.com



Author Links:

Author Website:
Author Twitter: 
Author Facebook:
Author Google+:


Book Blurb:


Seeing demons and angels was never what he wanted. Protecting humanity from dark forces was never his goal. Sometimes you don’t get what you want. Sometimes you get so much more. Dark Night, a new Requiem short and the beginnings of a new series by Christine Fonseca

Snippet:

"The train to Manhattan is crowded as tourists and residents escape the frigid cold, unexpected this time of year. I stare straight ahead, barely aware of the people around me. Part of me realizes my detachment is risky. I’m walking with the demons now, no longer on my quiet little island, behind my tall walls, hidden away from the world. I don’t care. I just want to find Lorelei and Ellie and get them home. Keep them safe.

The thoughts solicit an old anger. Why are we destined to protect humanity? Why must we know about the monsters? Why do dark forces continually hunt us? The questions repeat and expand, until nothing but unanswered words fill my mind.

I don’t notice the train pull to a stop in between train stations, or the demons that crawl along the glass, unseen by human eyes. Lost to myself, I see nothing until a cry forces my attention."


Book Tour Schedule

January 10

Book 1:
Huntress by Amber Argyle

January 11

Book 2:
My Fair Assassin by C. J. Anaya

January 12

Book 3:
School Spirit by Jennifer Griffith

January 13

Books 1-3
Huntress, My Fair Assassin, and School Spirit

January 14

Book 4:
The Descension by Cindy M Hogan

January 15

Book 5:
The Crazies Got Me by Rebecca Gage

January 16

Book 6:
Mind Warp by Jennie James

January 17

Books 4-6
The Descension, The Crazies Got Me, and Mind Warp

January 18

Book 7:
Dark Night by Christine Fonseca

January 19

Book 8:
My Big Hairy Romance by Jennifer Bryce

January 20

Book 9:
Broken Tales and Mermaid Wings by Stephanie Fowers

January 21

Book 7-9
Dark Night, My Big Hairy Romance, and Broken Tales and Mermaid Wings

January 22

Book10:
Dark to Dust by M. Leigh Marrott

January 23

Book 1-10
The Strange and Lovely Anthology

No comments:

Post a Comment