Friday, October 16, 2015

Monster Mash Blitz Day 5: Emerine's Nightmare by Anna del C Dye



What would you do if one night, life as you know it changes and you are left alone in despair?
That is how Emerine’s nightmare starts and now all he does is run.
His family lived at the edge of the forest until dark shadows killed them all.
Now they want him, and so does a magic tree.
He has never heard of dark shadows or enchanted trees before.
Emerine has to get to the heart of Red Forest, to the fairy people. Only then he will be safe. Safe? He has never heard of fairies before and once he gets there what?

Purchase your Copy here:

Kindle: http://ning.it/qRC9la

Barnes and Noble: http://ning.it/rcD6p4

Anna was born in the extreme South along some famous beaches. She grew up with four other siblings being placed in the middle.
Anna moved to the USA to marry her husband Rodney and has resided in Utah since then. Her husband, a native of Idaho, met her in her hometown. They fell in love and she came to Utah on Christmas Eve to be married two weeks later. They are the parents of three princes and a princess.
Early on in her life she showed an affinity for sewing and took classes that rewarded her with the opportunities of doing costuming for the cast of four musicals, and for Utah’s own Fantasy Con, which she enjoyed immensely. She is fluent in both English and Spanish. Anna lives in Taylorsville Utah.

Connect with the Author here:

https://www.facebook.com/AnnaDelC
https://www.pinterest.com/annadelcdye/
https://twitter.com/AnnadelC


Some of Anna’s writing recognitions:
She received the Editor’s Choice Award from the International Library of Poetry and had her article entitled A New American Mother published by Desert Saints Magazine. Her short story entitled Amerine—Fairy Princess wan awarded an award in the Oquirrh chapter contest and was published by Kalkion Magazine. (Now it is published as an e-book.) Other articles about family and relationship have been published frequently in the MOMS CLUB® of Salt Lake Valley-West. She has published 7 books on her Elf series. Her love story was published by Deseret book in the anthology entitled Angels Round About by July C. Olsen. Another of her articles was included in the book Mother’s Message in a Bottle, edited by Tyler Hayden and published by Ninbus Publishing. Her new series A Royal Romance was published in Feb 2015 with the first book being “Once Upon Two Kingdoms.”


Now for some fun Author interview Questions!






1-    Is there a message you would like readers to get out of this book? What is it?
Dream big and hope harder and you will make your dreams come true.
 
Snippet Time!



Now contemplating the misty water at my feet, and the humid smell in my nose, I wonder if the shadows have the same power in the water as they do on land. After all, I am a good swimmer and maybe I can out-swim them.
Who am I kidding? I know nothing about the shadows, vapor or whatever they are. I had never seen them until they attacked Father. He seemed to know them though. Why would he have kept it a secret?
“What do they want from me?” I cry.
It startles me to hear other feet scurrying away from the water’s edge. With my heart in my mouth, I listen carefully to the echoes. They are small and light. Probably a gazelle my cry had startled.
“Where are you?” My half-cracked voice comes out as if someone has his hands around my neck. My eyes roam in an effort to penetrate the dark mantel that surrounds me. Then a horrible thought crosses my mind. Do the shadows hide there?





  Jump over to the Official Event Page to see all the bloggers participating in this event and follow along: : https://www.facebook.com/events/479010522258923/

No comments:

Post a Comment