Available June 17th, 2015 through Mirror World Publishing
The Last Timekeepers Series Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Last-Timekeepers-Time-Travel-Series/373953795955372
Sharon Ledwith is the author of the middle-grade/young adult time travel series, THE LAST TIMEKEEPERS, and is represented by Walden House (Books & Stuff) for her teen psychic series, MYSTERIOUS TALES FROM FAIRY FALLS. When not writing, researching, or revising, she enjoys reading, exercising, anything arcane, and an occasional dram of scotch. Sharon lives a serene, yet busy life in a southern tourist region of Ontario, Canada, with her hubby, one spoiled yellow Labrador and a moody calico cat.
Sharon’s Blog: http://sharonledwith.blogspot.com/
Sharon’s Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/seledwith
Twitter: @sharonledwith: https://twitter.com/?iid=am-82952056813386643146889016&nid=23+following_user&uid=525750371&utm_content=profile#!/sharonledwith
Question and Answer with the Author
4. What was the hardest part of writing your book, and how did you overcome it?
Hardest part? I think starting from scratch and learning the process of actually writing a book. I’m strong at dialogue, so that part wasn’t a problem, but I lacked in novel structure and how to construct a novel. I had to learn from the ground up, so I went to night classes, joined writing workshops, read books on writing to hone my skills enough to get the first draft done. And then when the book was complete, I had to learn how to edit, revise, and redo. This part of writing a novel is an ongoing work in progress! LOL!
5. What is your favorite late night snack?
I’m gonna say a bag of party mix—the cheesier the better! I do love my salty snacks! And thankfully, I don’t indulge that often. Cheers!
1. Enjoying my morning coffee outside (weather permitting) on our patio. True therapy.
2. Big. Bang. Theory. Sheldon still cracks me up!
3. The original Star Wars movie. I know, I’m dating myself, but I was one of those people who went to the movie theatre to see it again and again. Of course movies were cheaper back then!
4. My reading chair. It’s comfy and cozy. Even when I have to share it with the cat.
5. Reading...in my reading chair…with or without the cat.
6. Writing the first draft of a novel that nobody sees because that’s where the fun begins!
7. My pets. After all, I have to read my first draft to someone. Right?
8. Writing ‘THE END’ on the final draft of my novel. Trust me, it’s a BIG deal!
9. Connecting with my readers online and offline. Trust me, it’s a HUGE deal!
10. Single. Malt. Scotch. No explanation necessary.
Official Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1006896132678390/